Want to wake up every morning feeling clear, calm and confident? Buzzing for the day ahead? Looking forward to leading and inspiring your people? Already doing all that? Well done you – and erm… keep this between us – but what’s your secret please?
Not quite there yet? Then let’s talk.
Executive coaching is the ideal solution if you or a team member need to:
- Improve colleague relationships (yes, even with people who do your head in…)
- Respond more healthily to pressure (even if your boss is stressing you out…)
- Take more ownership (is it time to cut through the bullshit excuses?)
- Rediscover your mojo (yup, it’s definitely in there somewhere…)
- Get ready for a more senior role (when will they realise how great you are?)
- Thrive after a promotion (you always knew you could do it…)
- Build strong team spirit (is it time to spread a bit of love and light?)
- Be more influential (step forward, take a bow and wow your CEO…).
“After exploring my Values with David, I was rewarded with a tremendous feeling of clarity, flow and contentment...”Read more James L., London
“Then, we all met Dave Hare...wow. Dave, I cannot tell you what a big impact our first session had on me...”Read more Sarah D., Birmingham
“Being coached by David made a huge difference to a challenging time I was facing and helped me make, with greater clarity...”Read more Caitlin H, Melbourne, Australia
“My personal development has really hit home over the last 6/7 weeks. I can understand why I behave the way I do, say the things...”Read more Lee M., Birmingham
“[...] I always let my lack of confidence hold me back. Over the past twelve months we have all been encouraged to be open and honest with how we feel and this has totally changed my mindset”Read more Betty W., Stoke
- What’s different about your approach?
- I get results. Lasting results. How? Because I know that the only way to change your behaviour is to transform your mindset (thoughts and emotions) first. Anything less is just ‘painting over rust’ – a temporary fix. My coaching approach is inspired by positive psychology, CBT, NLP, the mindset secrets of sporting champions, powerful lessons from business leaders and some profound yet practical Eastern wisdom. My goal is always to put myself out of business as quickly as possible with each new client, so that you can ‘fly solo’ and coach yourself.
- What sort of people do you coach?
- I coach anyone with an open mind, a seeking spirit and the determination to do the work between sessions. These include people from my own professional background (PR and logistics), start-up business owners and sales and customer service professionals. I also support people from the creative industries, including actors, designers and authors in London and Hollywood.
- What does it feel like to be coached?
- Welcome to a place where you are totally safe and absolutely know that you are the centre of attention. A place where you have time to think, a place where intuition thrives, a place where silence is welcome, a place where connections can be made, a place where a little bit of magic can happen… often when you least expect it.
- Did I mention that I don’t wave magic wands?
- That’s why I promise I will sometimes be firm with you – people only experience big leaps forward and lasting breakthroughs in their lives when they remove their own subconscious excuses for under-performance. The people who make the quickest progress are the ones who ‘do the work’ between sessions, rather than expecting me to wave a magic wand!